Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Fun

Emily's new summer haircut

Happy Birthday Aunt Susan!
We like the frosting.
Andrew fell asleep as we were leaving the zoo.


Emily looking cute on Mr. Manatee

We wish we could swim around in there too!

The fam at the Colombus Zoo

Ryan and Emily getting a ride from their dads at the zoo

I love the pool


Corn on the cob...Mmm

Look at me go! Andrew can drive it all by himself, and he loves it!

Emily and Ali taking a ride at the Culp's farm


We are all boy..and we like trucks!

A.J. looking adorable in his overalls!
Hope everyone is well and enjoying your summer. We are enjoying going to the pool, getting together with family, and being in summer sports leagues. Jim and I are playing in a volleyball league together and he is playing golf, while I am playing tennis once a week. We might have to scale back on the leagues next year! VBS is coming up this month and I am helping with the games and Emily will go too. We have a great patio now, and are looking forward to using it this summer. However, we still have some work to do with the landscaping outside. I have done some garage saling lately and Emily loves to go too. Jim said the other day, no more garage sales for the summer! We might have to have one of our own soon. Hope you are all doing well.
God Bless,
Jim, Sara, Emily, & Andrew
















1 comment:

Young Family said...

How Fun! The kids look great! I can't believe we haven't met Andrew yet. Hopefully we will someday soon! I enjoy your blogs! Talk to you soon!